This is a beautiful dinner or large lunch if you are only going to have a light tea. Beefy delicious and full of goodness for your atkins diet. This will get you all the micro nutrients you need as a growing brohemian without any of the carbs that you definitely do not need.
- ½ clove Garlic
- ¼ tsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ tbsp Sugar and Sodium Free Rice Vinegar
- ½ tbsp Tamari Soybean Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Organic Stevia
- 1/8 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/16 tsp Ginger
- 4 ¼ oz Beef Top Sirloin, trim any excess fat
- ¾ cup Spring Mix Salad
- ¼ tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ large Sweet Red Peppers
- 2 oz Water chestnuts
- 1 large Spring Onion
- Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, stevia, and green onions in a small bowl. Pour half into a plastic bag, and marinate the steak in the bag overnight in the refrigerator.
- Add the remaining mixture to a large skillet on high heat with the curry powder and ginger.
- Once ready, drain the beef and discard the marinade. Fry the beef in the hot oil around 2 to 3 minutes until medium done. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, adding the salad green, bell pepper, water chestnuts and remaining soy dressing.
- Serve immediately!